Weather: Saratoga Springs, NY
Ride Sharing: Post your request at RideShare.us
Hotel & City Center Floor Plan (Flurry Headquarters)
Parking/Venue Map (Local Downtown)
Saratoga Springs City Parking & Festival Venue Map (interactive Google Maps)
Lodging Map (interactive Google Maps)
For GPS -- Festival Headquarters address:
534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Please obey "No Parking," "Snow emergency," "2-hr limit" and any alternate street parking regulations in Saratoga Springs. Cars WILL BE TOWED if illegally parked.
There is a recent 450 space parking garage in Saratoga, on Woodlawn Ave, two blocks from the City Center. (From Broadway, take Church St/9N West -- to Woodlawn, turn right onto Woodlawn.)
SEE Parking/Venue Map (above).
The City Center lot is free (access via Maple Ave or off High Rock Ave). Various parking lots in the city are available (check parking map). Check for parking limits or fees. Parking is available on residential streets within a 10-12 minute walk from the City Center. See Parking Map via Google Maps, above.
DO NOT BLOCK trucks in the loading area, shuttle stops, or any vehicle in the City Center or Hotel parking lots. You will be towed.
The Flurry Festival and the DanceFlurry Organization are not responsible for parking tickets or towing fees.
See VENUES LIST for description/addresses of Festival venues.
View Larger Map
HOTEL SHUTTLE (FREE during scheduled times):
The FREE Flurry Shuttle van runs SATURDAY ONLY -- morning and night (no service from 10:30am - 5:00pm) until closing. The van services hotels and stops along Broadway from Hilton Garden Inn to the City Center. Services to hotels within a 3 mile radius may be available during this time, if the driver can meet his/her schedule.
Attendees may call the shuttle number for off-hour service (attendees pay for off-hours). Other taxi services are available in Saratoga. (See info further down page.)
2015 Shuttle Schedule sheet and van info.
DRIVING & ways to get there:
For GPS -- Festival Headquarters address: 534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
From points South or West (via NYS Thruway):
- Take NYS Thruway (I-87) north (from downstate) -- (Or Thruway I-90 East) toward Albany, from west.
- Take Exit 24 off the Thruway to get onto I-87 NORTH/Saratoga (Exit 1N). The Thruway's Number designation switches from "I-87" to "I-90," at this point -- you must get off at Thruway Exit 24 to continue on I-87). After the Tollbooth, take Exit 1N (I-87 North...known locally as the "Northway") to Saratoga Springs. If you wish to go through the city of Saratoga Springs, take Exit 13 (see directions, below). To go to the north end of town, and more directly to the City Center, take Exit 15.
- EXIT 13 Directions (to south end of city): Take 13N, keep bearing right onto Rte 9 North. Follow this road into the city. It becomes Broadway as you enter the city limits, and joins Rte 50. (You'll pass Congress Park on your right, then go several blocks.) The City Center is on the left (corner of Ellsworth Jones Pl. and Broadway), at the north end of town, several blocks from where Rt 9 and Rte 50 join.
- EXIT 15 Directions (north end of city -- the third Saratoga Springs exit): Go to exit 15 and turn Left onto Rte 50, heading south. Then . . .
- * Go 1.8 miles south, following Rte's. 9 & 50, to intersection with Broadway (Rte 50 south). The Saratoga Hotel/City Center is the large, red brick structure immediately on your left. Bear left at light.
- Turn Left at the end of that block, onto Ellsworth Jones Place, then Left onto Maple St. The City Center Free Parking lot is on the right. Hotel Main Entrance is on the left, further down Maple. You may also use other city lots (see Parking/Venue Map above) or street parking (Obey any no-parking, snow emergency, or alternate parking signs. You will be towed.) There is often free parking on side streets, a few blocks from the Hotel/City Center complex, all within a 10-12 min. walk. (See Google parking map, above)
From points North (Exits 16 and above):
- Take I-87 (the Adirondack Northway) South to EXIT 15, turn right at exit light, onto Rte 50 south.
- Follow directions from above (* Go 1.8 miles, . . . )
From points East (Mass Pike):
- Take Mass Pike to I-90 West (non-toll).
- Follow I-90 to Exit 1 (I-87). Follow I-87 north toward Saratoga Springs, to Exit 15, and follow instructions above (* Go 1.8 miles, . . . )
Long Distance: Both Greyhound and Trailways serve Saratoga Springs.
Local: Rte 50 bus connections -- Go To: www.get2there.com
Local: CDTA bus schedules to, and around Saratoga Springs, NY.
AMTRAK train service is available to Saratoga Springs. Reservations are recommended. Call: 800-872-7245.
Albany International Airport (737 Albany-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12211 -- (518) 242-2200: You can take a taxi, or a rent a car from the airport, or take a CDTA Bus (see:www.albanyairport/buses.php). There are limo services available to the Saratoga Hotel (about 25 miles / half-hour drive).
By rental car from airport: Exit the airport, turning left (east) onto Albany-Shaker Rd (Rte 155 East/Co. Rte 151). Follow 151 East, around airport to I-87 entrance (go under underpass and immediately turn left onto northbound I-87 ramp). Go to Exit 15 and turn left onto Rte 50 south, and follow directions from "* Go 1.8 miles," in "Driving" info, above.
Some Taxi services from hotels/motels outside the Flurry Shuttle service can be found via Taxi Services in Saratoga.
Return To Top