venues • PARKING • SHUTTLE BUS info • Travel options
Ride Sharing: Post your request at RideShare.us
Hotel & City Center Floor Plan (Flurry Headquarters)
Parking/Venue Map (Local Downtown)
Saratoga Springs City Parking & Festival Venue Map (interactive Google Maps)
Lodging Map (interactive Google Maps)
For GPS -- Festival Headquarters address:
534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
There is a NEW 450 space parking garage in Saratoga, on Woodlawn Ave, two blocks from the City Center. (From Broadway, take Church St/9N West -- to Woodlawn, turn right onto Woodlawn.)
SEE Parking/Venue Map . Please obey "No Parking," "Snow emergency," "2-hr limit" and any alternate street parking regulations in Saratoga Springs. Cars WILL BE TOWED if illegally parked.
The City Center lot is free (access via Maple Ave or High Rock Ave). Various parking lots in the city are available (check parking map). Please check signs for parking limits or fees. Parking is available on residential streets within a 10-12 minute walk from the City Center. See Parking Map via Google Maps, above.
The Flurry, nor the DanceFlurry Organization are not responsible for parking tickets or towing fees.
See VENUES LIST for description/addresses of Festival venues.
View Larger Map
SATURDAY ONLY (view/print schedule): A free Hotel shuttle bus (yellow school bus) will leave on the hour, from the City Center's South entrance at Ellsworth Jones Place and head south on Broadway. It will pick up and drop off patrons along Broadway, upon request, as as safety allows. Route ends at the Hilton Garden Inn (125 South Broadway, Saratoga Springs), and leaves the Hilton Garden Inn on the half-hour (heading north on Broadway) to return to the Saratoga Hilton and City Center. The bus will briefly stop at the Holiday Inn, on Broadway on it's northbound run. Stops can be made along the Broadway route upon request (and as safety allows).
Sorry, No Friday or Sunday Shuttles.
Ride-Sharing: You can list requests at: Ride Share, or on the DanceFlurry Organization's Facebook web site to connect with other attendees.
For GPS -- Festival Headquarters address: 534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
From points South or West (via NYS Thruway):
- Take NYS Thruway (I-87) north (from downstate) -- (Or Thruway I-90 East) toward Albany, from west.
- Take Exit 24 off the Thruway to get onto I-87 NORTH/Saratoga (Exit 1N). The Thruway's Number designation switches from "I-87" to "I-90," at this point -- you must get off at Thruway Exit 24 to continue on I-87). After the Tollbooth, take Exit 1N (I-87 North...known locally as the "Northway") to Saratoga Springs. If you wish to go through the city of Saratoga Springs, take Exit 13 (see directions, below). To go to the north end of town, and more directly to the City Center, take Exit 15.
- EXIT 13 Directions (to south end of city): Take 13N, keep bearing right onto Rte 9 North. Follow this road into the city. It becomes Broadway as you enter the city limits, and joins Rte 50. (You'll pass Congress Park on your right, then go several blocks.) The City Center is on the left (corner of Ellsworth Jones Pl. and Browaday), at the north end of town, several blocks from where Rt 9 and Rte 50 join.
- EXIT 15 Driections (north end of city -- the third Saratoga Springs exit): Go to exit 15 and turn Left onto Rte 50, heading south. Then . . .
- * Go 1.8 miles south, following Rte's. 9 & 50, to intersection with Broadway (Rte 50 south). The Saratoga Hotel/City Center is the large, red brick structure immediately on your left. Bear left at light.
- Turn Left at the end of that block, onto Ellsworth Jones Place, then Left onto Maple St. The City Center Free Parking lot is on the right. Hotel Main Entrance is on the left, further down Maple. You may also use other city lots (see Parking/Venue Map above) or street parking (Obey any no-parking, snow emergency, or alternate parking signs. You will be towed.) There is often free parking on side streets, a few blocks from the Hotel/City Center complex, all within a 10-12 min. walk. (See Google parking map, above)
From points North (Exits 16 and above):
- Take I-87 (the Adirondack Northway) South to EXIT 15, turn right at exit light, onto Rte 50 south.
- Follow directions from above (* Go 1.8 miles, . . . )
From points East (Mass Pike):
- Take Mass Pike to I-90 West (non-toll).
- Follow I-90 to Exit 1 (I-87). Follow I-87 north toward Saratoga Springs, to Exit 15, and follow instructions above (* Go 1.8 miles, . . . )
Long Distance: Both Greyhound and Trailways serve Saratoga Springs.
Local: Rte 50 bus connections -- Go To: www.get2there.com
Local: CDTA bus schedules to, and around Saratoga Springs, NY.
AMTRAK train service is available to Saratoga Springs. Reservations are recommended. Call: 800-872-7245.
Albany International Airport (737 Albany-Shaker Road, Albany, NY 12211 -- (518) 242-2200: You can take a taxi, or a rent a car from the airport, or take a CDTA Bus (see:www.albanyairport/buses.php). There are limo services available to the Saratoga Hotel (about 25 miles / half-hour drive).
By rental car from airport: Exit the airport, turning left (east) onto Albany-Shaker Rd (Rte 155 East/Co. Rte 151). Follow 151 East, around airport to I-87 entrance (go under underpass and immediately turn left onto northbound I-87 ramp). Go to Exit 15 and turn left onto Rte 50 south, and follow directions from "* Go 1.8 miles," in "Driving" info, above.
Some Taxi services from hotels/motels outside the shuttle bus service can be found via Taxi Services in Saratoga.
Return To Top