** application Not Yet Available**
Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! To our volunteers for all your help during the Festival.
We couldn't do this without you!
Volunteers receive a full-festival weekend ticket in return for either:
• working 6 hrs during the Festival weekend
-- OR --
• 8 hrs before, or 8 hrs after the Festival weekend.
FESTIVAL CREWS & DEFINIATIONS
(If a crew listed below does not appear on the online form, it may be full):
PLEASE SHOW UP FOR YOUR SCHEDULED TIMES -- "NO-SHOWS" CREATE LOGISTICAL PROBLEMS.
- Advance Tickets: Processing (Pre-Festiva) -- Process Adv. Discount Tickets at crew chief's home near St. Peter's Hospital. MUST be computer and Microsoft EXCEL proficient, and able to work weeknights and Sunday mornings
- Advance Tickets: Pickup (At Festival) -- After reviewing ID and/or proof of age, releases ticket Wristband to purchaser at ticket pick-up table. Assists with putting wristband on ticket purchaser. A minimum shift of 2 hours on Friday evening is required.
- DFO Membership Table -- Hand out information about DanceFlurry Organization
- Festival Sales -- Register experience helpful; will train. Sell items at Fest. Sales Table
- Flooring -- Physical work: Laying floor before festival, and taking up floor immediately after.
- Information/ Vol. & Perf. Check-In -- People-friendly; handle info, sign-in table, Lost & Found
- Instrument Check -- Some physical work; tag/check-in instruments, maintain "safe room"
- Keyboard/Sound Equipment -- Periodic movement of keyboards/equipment from venue to venue and workshop rooms during the festival. Should be knowledgable about digital keyboards and basic electronics.
- Lighting -- Pre/Post festival set and strike of lighting equipment in Melita Ballroom. Must have basic knowledge of electrical circuitry, ability to lift 25lbs over head and be comfortable working on step-ladders.
- On-Site Tickets -- Sales register use helpful, will train.
- Raffles -- Ticket sales at festival: outgoing/friendly, able to approach people about purchase
- Runner -- On-call helper at festival, wherever needed to run errands for staff, performers, etc.
- Setup/Cleanup -- Pre- and post-festival set-up and tear-down. Physical work. - 8hrs pre-/post-festival)
- Shadow: Program Director -- Director's personal aide; take notes, run errands
- Shadow: Admin. Director -- Director's personal aide; take notes, run errands
- Signs -- Make & hang posters/signs at festival, both before and during event
- Site Services -- Check wristbands at venue doors; hospitality, "crowd control"
- Sound -- Sound board & stage setup experience helpful; work with Stage Manager
- Workshop Rooms -- Physical work: move chairs, tables, etc; Event "time-keepers"
If you are scheduled and cannot come, or cannot work your shift, you MUST notify your crew chief, immediately, so we can replace you beforehand.
If you received a Flurry ticket (wristband), but do not work your shifts, you will be asked to pay for your ticket.
Please fill out form only ONCE. We cannot guarentee placement on any crew.
You will be notified if placed or not.
[ FORM NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR 2014 ]