FOOD AT THE FLURRY
There are several on-site food vendors at the Festival (see below).
Saratoga Springs also offers a variety of restaurants and cafes — many in walking distance — serving standard, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free food options.
View Local List here (list also available at Flurry Info Desk.)
Tables for dining may be found in the Flurry Marketplace in Room A/B/C (main dining), and in the “alley” at Season’s Catering, and the Hilton Hotel Gallery.
- The “534 Bistro” restaurant is located off the hotel’s lower lobby. Standard menu, plus Marsala Chicken, rice & beans, and more. Open: Breakfast Buffet 6:30 am-11 am (break between breakfast/lunch). Lunch: 11:30 am-4:30 pm. Dinner: 4:30-11:00 pm. Closes at Midnight.
- The Cafe to the left of the Hilton’s front desk, serves a light Starbucks menu. Open: Friday – Sunday: 6 am – 5:30 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS CITY CENTER:
- Fitzy’s Fork — City Center lobby concession booth (near Tickets)
(Breakfast) Fruit smoothies, oatmeal, egg&/cheese rolls (plain or meat). (Lunch/dinner) Squash apple soup, crab corn chowder, jambalaya, hotdog (w/meat or kraut), pulled-pork sliders, buffalo chicken, veggie quesadilla, grilled cheese (fresh mozzarella/tomato/pesto), turkey BLT wrap (gluten-free wraps available). Drinks/coffee/tea, snacks. Open: Friday: 2 pm – 10 pm. Saturday: Breakfast 8-11:30 am, Lunch/Dinner: Noon-10 pm. Sunday: Breakfast 8-11:30 am, Lunch/Dinner: 11:30 am-5 pm
- Season’s Catering – City Center “alley” across from Rm. A/B/C
Bagels/cream cheese, cookies, brownies, OJ, milk, coffee, mac & cheese, soups, corn potato chowder, chili, chicken spedie dinner, pasta salad, house salad, mashed potato, hot roast beef dinner or sandwich. Open: Friday: 5 pm – Close. Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – Close
- Season’s Catering Bakery/Coffee table — in Room A/B/C
Bagels/cream cheese, Coffee, Juices, Tea, Hot chocolate, assorted baked goods (brownies, cannolis, danish, muffins)
All-day Coffee/Bakery Station. Open: 9 am – Close
- Esperanto’s — City Center, near Room A/B/C
Curried lentil stew w/tofu, pizza slices, rice & beans, veggie burritos, beef chimichangas, chicken/cheese Oboy (doughboy). Open: Friday: 5 pm – 12 am. Saturday: 11 am – 12 am. Sunday: 11 am – 4 pm
- Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream — City Center Lobby (Daytime), Hilton Gallery (late-night).
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Open all day until end of programming.