FOOD AT THE FLURRY — There are several options onsite:
- The City Center Lobby has one food vendor in the concession stand near Tickets, as well as a Ben & Jerry’s.
- There are two food vendors across from City Center’s Room A/B/C — with a few tables and chairs in the “Alley.”
- The newly expanded multi-purpose Room A/B/C will offer a coffee/pastry table during the day, as well as ample seating and tables for dining. (Purchase your food from vendors, then come take a seat!).
- “534 Bistro” at the The Hilton Hotel is located off the hotel’s lower lobby.
- There is a small Cafe to the left of the Hilton’s front desk, serving Starbucks coffee/menu.
- Seating for dining — may be found in the City Center “alley” (across from Room A/B/C), the dining area inside Rm. A/B/C, and at tables in the Hilton Gallery.
Local restaurants, pubs and cafes are within walking distance along Broadway (heading south) and on some side streets throughout Saratoga Springs.
Rest assured you will not go hungry with an assortment of vendors and local businesses providing meals to accommodate all, including gluten-free and vegan options.