Purchase Video Access to Flurry’21
If you purchased a Standard level or Friends of the Flurry level ticket, you will have continued access to recordings of the weekend’s sessions for SIX months.
If you purchased an Economy level ticket or did not purchase a ticket, you can still see the archival footage by purchasing Video Access for $40!
If you had previously purchased an economy ticket and are now upgrading, your Whova access will be reinstated within 24 hours. If you are a new purchaser, you will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions for creating a Whova account and accessing the festival videos.
Already purchased a ticket and created a Whova account?
Go to https://whova.com/portal/webapp/flurr_202011/ to view the archived festival videos.
Flurry’21: Dancing in the Cloud
This February 12-14, let’s continue the tradition and gather virtually. Flurry’21: Dancing in the Cloud will include more than 150 Zoom sessions of music, dance, jam sessions, educational workshops, social hours, and much more. It will be the next best thing to being in person! Your ticket to this year’s Flurry allows entrance to it all.
We have reimagined a unique and innovative virtual Flurry weekend.
What will make this year so unique?
* Global reach. No travel for you or the presenters. Attendees and presenters can be from anywhere. Want to learn from a world-class Mongolian throat singer or an Irish step dancer from their respective native communities? This is the year to do it!
* The “crowd” is one thing that makes the Flurry so special. But this year, no crowds mean no visual or auditory distractions. You will be front-and-center for every session.
* Miss a session? Much like the in-person Flurry, you will! For Standard and Friends of the Flurry Levels (see below), you get six months’ access to archival video from most of the weekend’s sessions.
* Ensuring high-quality video and audio is a top priority. In addition to presenters’ live streaming from their homes, we will be presenting dozens of professionally-produced live streams from Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs and the Bronx Heritage Center, NY.
* All sessions are adapted to be fun for solo or quarantine pods. Let’s put the health and safety of friends and family first!