Save the Date: Oct. 16! 7:30-9PM ET
Every year our organizers field dozens of questions about the festival, and in these post-pandemic rebuilding years the list continues to grow! Ever wished you could just chat directly with the managers to ask your burning question, or share an idea you’ve been holding on to for years?
On Monday October 16, 2023, from 7:30-9:00PM Eastern Time, the 2024 Flurry Managers will be offering Zoom “Office Hours,” during which members of our community can come together virtually to ask questions or raise topics which are important to them. Participation is by registration only, and the session will be limited to 50 attendees.
- Session will last 90 minutes, with the first hour reserved for conversations with those who have pre-submitted questions or comments, followed by 30 minutes for responses to questions sent in by chat and conversation if there is time.
- 12 slots will be available for interactive discussion with the managers, lasting 5 minutes each. To request a slot, you must register by Thursday, October 12. Those chosen will be notified in advance and invited to unmute during their turn. If there’s leftover time during a slot, other attendees may be invited to join the conversation.
- Attendance is limited to 50 members of the public. You are not required to submit a question or comment to register, but priority in attendance may be given to those who do.
- You must pre-register in order to receive the link to attend.
- Responses to common questions will be posted online after the session for public viewing.
The fine print:
- If we don’t have time to address your question or topic, we may, at our discretion, contact you privately or post a response online later. If there is sufficient interest, we may schedule an additional Office Hours session this fall.
- We reserve the right to decline to address questions or issues around topics which are personal, sensitive, confidential, or beyond the scope of our knowledge or responsibilities.
- A respectful, constructive tone is required to participate, and any individual who is disruptive or inappropriate will be removed from the session. Respectful disagreement is fine!
- While we do plan to address the Covid policy for the 2024 festival (not yet released), that will not be the primary purpose or subject matter for this conversation. We’d like to provide air time for all the other Flurry-related topics people have on their minds.