2024 Flurry Festival Ridesharing Requests & Offers
This message board allows Flurry community members to offer a ride to/from the festival or make a ride request. The Flurry does not match riders or facilitate rides, and users of this board assume full responsible for making, confirming, and insuring the safety of their carpooling arrangements. You may also find ride requests and offers on the Friends of the Flurry Facebook page.
For support in using this site, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Content not related to Flurry ridesharing will be removed.
To post on this board, you must first create or log into an account:
- Go to https://www.flurryfestival.org/create-account to register on the website, and then you will be able to post or respond to a request. To log back into your account in the future, go to https://www.flurryfestival.org/login, or use the login widget at the bottom of this page.
- Alternatively, you can log in using a personal Google account by choosing “Social Login via Google” at the bottom of the login widget on this page. You can then use your Google credentials to post on this forum.
To post a carpooling request or offer:
Scroll to the bottom of this page and fill in the form labeled “Post a Ridesharing Request or Offer.” Your name will be public to all viewers of this page, unless you check the box labeled “post anonymously.”
Click on the highlighted request, scroll to the bottom of the page you are taken to, and fill in the form labeled “Post a Response.”
By default, your response will be visible to anyone who visits the page. To respond privately, you have two options:
- Check the box labeled “respond privately to author only,” and only they will be able to view your post.
- Directly email a user by clicking the envelope icon next to their name. Private messaging does not go through this website, so the recipient will see your personal email address and must respond from their own personal email.
- Follow this thread: Clicking on this will send you email notifications any time someone posts to that specific thread.
- Follow all new theads: You will get emails any time someone posts on the page.
- Add comment: Your comment will show up under the response it is connected to, but will not be counted as a formal response.
- Post anonymously: Your user name will not be associated with your post, and others will not be able to respond to you privately by email. You can still get notified of a posted response if you click “notify me of responses”
Logout of flurryfestival.org